Sunday, April 19, 2009

Questions

If you had a chance to forget it everything and start over, would you?
If you could just walk away and never look back, would you?
If you could start over, what would you change?

Would I take the chance?
No.

Would I walk away?
I would like to more than anything, but no.

What would I change?
I would change the way i acted as a child, by taking more responsibility. Would have made things easier if I would have.

memory:

slowly falling asleep.
it was one of those perfect summer nights.
it had been raining all day, so by the night it was cool outside and the air was perfect.
...

woke up with someone unlocking my door.
just wanting to be alone to enjoy the peace.
he got in anyway.
no one came, no one helped.
no one cared....

scars heal but memories will always be there.

----------

the night i realized there really is no way to be safe...

1 comment: