Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sick

I'm sick again...
Tired of being sick.

It's storming pretty bad outside.
My favorite weather.

Have you ever just listened to the rain?
Just lay down by a window or stand up staring out of one, looking at the rain?
Have you ever went outside after a storm?
Seen how everything looks perfect, new?
As if the rain washed away everything bad...
The air smells the cleanest and freshest it probably ever smells.

What if the rain could do that?
just wash away everything bad, every imperfection.
Making everything perfect.

What if we opened our eyes to see the natural beauty instead of fearing it?

Maybe we would be different. Maybe we, like the earth, were wiped cleaned...

-----------------------
Memory:

It had been thundering and storming all night.
The rain was just ceasing.
It was beautiful out.
------------------------

I wrote about this memory before but I cant seem to forget it.
The night he came in my room...
I remember thinking all I wanted was for the rain to pick up again.
To wash away everything about him.
To wash me away.

It didnt rain again that night.
It didnt rain for awhile after.
Tonight it is storming out side.
Its been over a year.
Tonight maybe I can finally wash away the thought of him....

No comments:

Post a Comment