Saturday, December 26, 2009

the past

How do you forget the past?
just let it go?

I have been working hard on trying to letting the past go.
letting the past, stay in the past.
Yet I always get pulled back in.

I let my past rule my life.

I come so close to letting somethings of the past go and then it's as if the wound, I had thought had healed, is torn right open.

I know I can not really forget the past.
I know I need to let it go.
I know the past is who I am.


Sometimes I just get this feeling that I am so alone.
Even though I know that I am not.
I just feel empty, afraid and as if there is a huge hole in me.
I hate the feeling.
I would rather feel pain than this feeling.
I would rather feel anything than this feeling...

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing anyone can say to make moving forward easier. But the sooner you can move forward, the sooner you can let yourself be open to all the good things like has to offer.

    ReplyDelete