Monday, April 19, 2010

why

Why is it I suck at keeping this updated? Idk.
Lately I have been happy. Its so strange for me. I wish it wasnt so difficult to accept. I am happy. Smiling for no reason throughout the day. Remembering the good times when things get bad. I am reconnecting with friends and in May I am going on a trip to see great friends. I am excited but nervous. I am changing, so much. I dont know why but its not really a bad thing. I am opening up to people and enjoying time. Although I still feel alone the majority of the time, I know I'm not.
I would never allow myself to think about the future because I wasn't suppose to have one, I was so caught up in the past I watched as my todays became yesterdays. I started slowing down. Taking time. Thinking about everything.
-------------------------------------------------
Memory:
Crying all day.
Just wanting the day to be over already.
Getting into my car and opening my phone.
Reading: "I'd be lying if I told you, losing you was something I could handle."
-------------------------------------------------

-My best guy friend sent me this. He and I hadn't talked in weeks and he just sent this out of the blue. I asked him why and he said he had a feeling that I needed to know that. It's lyrics to Candle (sick and tired) by The White Tie Affair.
He saved me that day. He has never known what it meant to me that day. I am thankful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment