Sunday, May 2, 2010

Time to let go.

Tonight I am letting go. It is time to let go of somethings.
I am letting go of 3 people.
It is time.
I should have let them go along time ago.
Person one: my first love.
He was great and what we had was amazing but its over. Its done. He will always be a part of me because of memories but that is where he will stay.
Person two: "fuck up"
He too will be a part of me. He showed me how I don't deserve to be treated. He showed me everything I never want again. I don't regret him, I have learned a lot from that experience.
Person three: A.
He reminded me that the feeling of safety is only temporary. We are safe at times but we are vulnerable so many other times. He came in one night and destroyed that safety. He never had to face what he did to me but he can live with that. I am done letting him rule my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment