Wednesday, June 16, 2010

update

I haven't posted for awhile so here is an update:

my life recently

- Spent a week away from home, went to Ohio with a close friend and met 2 other good friends in Ohio. I had the time of my life away from reality for a little while.

- Kicked out of my house then told I could come back.

- Ended 15yr friendship with best friend.

- My father called after not talking to me for months.

- My ex, first love, who I said goodbye to and let go of months ago, decided the other night that it was the perfect night to yell at me and say everything he could to hurt me. I just avoided him and went to bed. But it hurt, so much.

- Found out through a text message that an old friend died last week. His funeral was Monday and found out Tuesday.

- Received a letter from my dream school saying I still have a spot open. The school is hard to get into and I was accept last year, I passed it up. This is the second letter I have received in a month. Perfect timing...

No comments:

Post a Comment