Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Falling to pieces

I dont think I have ever had more go wrong in one week, than i did last week.
I don't think I can take much more. I have fought for so long, yet nothing seems to improve or even just stand still. Everything is falling to pieces right in front of my eyes....

How could i have let so much happen, so much go wrong?
I have worked hard to make sure we get by...but im useless.

I would give anything for things to calm down or go back to something normal...

Memory:

Cops showing up to a domestic dispute call.
I was the one who called.
Nothing stops her.
Not even slows her down.

That night there was arms wrapped around me.
I cried and cried.
Yet he still held me...through it all.
He didnt expect anything.
He just wanted to comfort me...

That night was the last night that I really saw him.
Things go wrong and of course they did with him and me.
We broke up not long after that...
-----------------------------------------

The night I knew he cared, no matter what would happen or did happen...
The following days he broke my heart and I couldnt stand him doing it again.
I knew he would. He even knew he would.
A few days later we said our goodbyes. I knew he cared about me. He still does.
We talk but now he is just a friend. I think I like being just a friend. Its better this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment