Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Realizing

Today I was in the hospital for blood work because I was literally blue.
Called different doctors.
Waited. Waited. Waited.
Came home and then went straight to the E.R.

Allergic to the dye in the shirt I was wearing.
Great!

All my sister can say is I am faking.
Faking being sick.
Faking everything.

I dont complain.
I haven't sinced I realized no one cared.

Even now all she can do is yell at me.
That is her only way of communicating to me.
No love.
No caring.
Nothing.
I am nothing to her...

Memory:
Mom is high and drunk again.
Fighting and fighting with someone.
My baby brother and i laying on the bed because we were forced to be quiet.
Last thing I see is mom doing something no one should.

My sister had jumped between my brother and I.
She covered our eyes.
So we wouldnt see the terrible things going on....
--------------------------------------
The night I was positive she loved me.
The night she promised to always look out for me.

Tonight I realized somewhere along the way, she stopped loving me.
She broke that promise.
Never knowing I still remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment