Thursday, March 12, 2009

love

Time flies... I can remember everything about us. But with time comes secrets. I loved him since we first met. I would do anything so he would never have to feel pain or be hurt in anyway. Instead I am the one hurting him by holding on. I cant let go. I love him to much. I need him so much. He wont tell him what he wants. All we do is fight. I cant take fighting with him.

memory:
Road tripping with a friend and her family. texting none stop. arguing back and forth. finally he tells me he cant take fighting with me over something he doesnt care that much about. He says he has to tell me something when i get home... that day never seem to have come to a close. once at home he calls and we sit and talk for awhile. he tells me that he has to say something then or else he will never. softly he said "im falling in love with you". my reply? "I started falling for you a long time ago, you caught me. i just hope i can catch you"....

- I remember that day, everything i did and everything i felt. I remember what i was wearing and what we talked about. i remember it all like it was yesterday. that was 4 years ago, almost 5. Now, i dont even remember the last time he told me he loved me...wait now i do, it was this past summer. he always told me i was his only baby and that i will forever be his baby.

i never thought forever would end so soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment