Tuesday, March 10, 2009

options

What do you do in a situation when you only have a couple options? What if neither is what you truly want? What do you do when what you want, you know you will never have? Do you settle? Do you forget about what you want?

Today I found out that my grandma (2) is in the nursing home because she flipped her car 3 times. she isnt doing well at all. I wish I could be there for her, she is in Louisana and I'm north of there. I don't know her daughter's number or any one she is around. All i have is her number and that doesnt seem to be helping. I have no one to call to see if she is going to be alright. She is the only one on that side of the family that I ever really knew.

Memory:
The fight between my mom and my grandma(1). I was in the middle, both pulling. Mom won and I didnt think I would ever see my grandma again. Next thing I know I am wondering if we will survive. Then the next thing i remember, the cops pulling up and arresting her and him. they went to jail and we went into the system because no one was there to claim us....

- Thats the moment I became more of an adult than a child. the last "childhood" memory. from then on, no more childhood. I was 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment